My First Blog Interview!

Hello all!

Big things are happening around here! I'm very excited to share with you all my first blog interview! It was very fun answering these questions and I hope you enjoy it.

I'm featured as this week's Spotlight Author on the lovely Miss C Michelle Ramsey's blog!

You can read the entire interview here!

I know you've all been waiting for me to talk more about my next book, After the Storm, which is the beginning of a series of books. I promise I will get to it. Things have been kind of hectic in the Russ home. Lol...

To make it up to you, once I post a little more information, I will also post an excerpt from the book. :-)

Well all, mommy duties call, so I will see you all around!

Happy Reading



Check out C Michelle Ramsey's website and blog! Her books are all on amazon!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment