I just wrote the end on Noble Surrender.

There's always a time write after I finish writing when my head comes out of the sand, and it's like seeing bright light for the first time in weeks.

I don't know what to do with myself. I've just spent...however many weeks or months with these characters and now I have to say goodbye to them. It puts me in a weird place. I feel happy and excited and accomplished; and yet I feel sad, and empty.

Once again I've bared my soul, emptied it out in hopes that all of you will enjoy it.

I've seriously done that with the Nobles in a way that I haven't really done with any of my other books.

It's funny because I know every single book where there was an 'evolution' in my writing. A point where piece by piece I kind of let a bit more of myself go to be free to write how I truly wanted to write.

After the Storm/Just One Kiss...Love's Taken Over...Destined/Irresistible...

With the Noble series I kind of just went, "Fuck it." Excuse the language, but it is what it is. And if y'all really know me, you know I could probably make a pirate blush with my colorful language. I just make sure Té Té stays calm most days.

But yeah, I said, "Fuck it. I'm gonna write exactly the way I want and it will be funny, and crazy sexy and amazing."

And Noble Love happened. I've been getting such amazing feedback. One of the most common things I've heard was "Your writing seems comfortable now." I heard that from one of my sister writers, and one of my betas.

"Your writing seems comfortable."

And it was, and I was.

I didn't worry about whether there was "too much" or "too little" of this or that. I just wrote. And it was damn freeing.

I presented the world with Noble Love first at the Indie Love in the A Soiree a couple of weeks ago. Let me tell you, every time I think of that event, it fills me with a high like no other.

To all the readers who attended: meeting you all was one of the highlights of my writing career to date. I was almost unable to attend, but God made a way. And I'm so glad He did. I'll never forget that experience and I'm already excited for next year. It was a dream I didn't even realize I had until it came to be.

You've met Isaiah and you've loved him (at least I think so...I hope so...). He's smart, talented and sexy. You got a taste of Ian in Noble Love, but I hope you're prepared for his story.

I wasn't prepared and I wrote the damn thing. But I hope you enjoy his story as well. According to the betas, this is my best story yet.

I try not to dwell on such things, because I don't want to think of the pressure of "How will I top that?"

Vicki's story is next. She will be a part of the McAllister Family series. The Nobles will back later this year. I hope to get both Izzy and Ivy's stories out before the end of 2016.

We shall see. Vicki is going to be a lot of work and I've made no secret about the fact that her story gives me anxiety. It will be highly suspenseful and I've only moderately dabbled in that genre.

I've got my work cut out for me. But...fuck it...let's do this...

I've rambled on enough. My neglected, atrocious house needs to be cleaned. And I will be getting some reading done over the next few weeks as we edit Noble Surrender to get it ready for releae.

I can't say when it will be ready. But it should be out some time this month.

So keep an eye out for Ian and Giselle. They're gonna take you on one hell of a ride.

Love always,